Occupational safety and sustainable environment
The company has implemented and applies the international quality management system ISO 9001: 2015, environmental management system ISO 14001: 2015, occupational safety and health management system BS-OHSAS 18001: 2007. In accordance to these standards, the management of the company aims to:
• Provide employees with conditions for high-quality and productive work, and ensure safe and healthy working conditions for employees.
• Identify and evaluate professional risks.
• Provide for preventive actions, wherever possible, to reduce the negative environmental impact of activities.
• Adhere to the principles of pollution prevention and cleaner production and allocate the necessary resources to support the environmental management system.
• Review quality policy annually to assess changes and requirements over time.
• Ensure the implementation of legal and business commitments of the Republic of Lithuania.
• Observe to pollution prevention principles and use natural resources economically.
• Sort waste.
• To manage and continuously reduce the negative impact of the company’s economic activity on the environment, to implement pollution prevention.
• Systematic review of the execute of management systems analysis.
• Continuously improve prevention of quality, environmental and professional safety and health management.